Some areas of the screen may be discerned as having non-uniformed brightness, particularly in the corners. The effect can change depending on your viewing angle or when viewing dark pictures. This is called Backlight leakage or bleeding. This is a common characteristic of Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) technology and it is not a fault in the TV.
Please note that the toll free numbers does not work from Canada.
Customer Support in the United States
• Computers: (800) 457-7777 (toll-free) or (949) 859-4273
• Televisions & other consumer electronics: (800) 631-3811 (toll-free)
• Projectors: (877) 523-8324 (toll-free)
• Camileo Camcorders: (888) 592-0944 (toll free) or (949) 583-3305
• Dynadock Docking Stations: (888) 592-0944 (toll free) or (949) 583-3305
• Accessories: (888) 592-0944 (toll free) or (949) 583-3305
• USB Hard Drives: (888) 592-0944 (toll free) or (949) 583-3305
•It may take a few minutes for the TV to connect to the internet. Wait a minute before selecting “Yes”. If unsuccessful try updating manually in a few minutes (refer to Owner’s Manual).
• The update server may be busy. Try again in a few hours or at another time.
applicable model series: xxXV645U-648U, ZV650U-655U, SV670U
1. From the PREFERENCES menu, highlight Energy Saving Settings and press OK.
2. Press ▲or ▼ to select Automatic Power Down.
3. Press ◄ or ► to select On or Off, and press EXIT.
• This feature is set to On when Location is set to Home.
• 1 minute before switching to standby, a warning
message will appear.
• When the following features are set, the feature that is set
for the nearest time will function.
– Automatic Power Down
– Sleep Timer
– Photo Frame/Auto Power Off
– Auto shutdown after 1 hour of inactivity (after power on
by On Timer)
– No signal auto power off (after 15 minute of no signal)