TECHNICAL SUPPORT BULLETIN
BIOS update for Satellite C850, L850, C870, L870
Use of any software made available for download from this system constitutes your acceptance of the Export Control Terms and the terms in the Toshiba end-user license agreement both of which you can view before downloading any such software.
|Model(s):||Satellite C850, Satellite C870, Satellite L850, Satellite L855, Satellite L870, Satellite Pro C850, Satellite Pro C870, Satellite S875|
|Operating System:||Windows 8|
|Date Posted (mm/dd/yyyy):||5/17/2013|
|Date Modfied (mm/dd/yyyy):||5/23/2013|
Is you are experiencing any of the below issues, please update the BIOS to 6.60 or higher.
- System hangs during Power On Self Test (POST) when a CRT is connected.
- HDD Recovery cannot be entered in CSM mode intermittently.
- F12 /HDD Recovery will intermittently not access Windows 8 Push Button Reset.
- PXE Boot hang at the Windows 8 logo.
- HDD image recovery will result in Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) 0x1D.BIOS 6.50 Change Points
Trademarks are registered to their respective companies. Toshiba of Canada Limited has done its best to ensure the accuracy of this information. Despite every effort to the contrary, errors, omissions, or discrepancies may have occurred in preparation of this document, and Toshiba of Canada Limited assumes no liability for damages incurred due in part or in whole to such errors.